xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Hello! Greetings from the Netherlands!

Hello! When I heard about Free Nuke, I decided I had to check it out. So, here I am. I will introduce myself in a simple list of facts:

Nickname = Caranmellon

Real Name = Richard Maria van der Beek. ("Callname" = Rick)

Age = almost 16

Length = Around 1,87 m

Gender = Male

Hairstyle = Long black hair. Something like Faramir in the Lord of The Rings, altough not th?t long, and black instead of blond.

Style = Overzeas jeans with a T-shirt or a sweater. Nikes or Panama Jacks around my feet. My NY-cap. Overzeas rocks :lol:

Location = Sittard, Limburg, The Netherlands. I am also born here.

School = Fourth grade of the Gymnasium of the Trevianum Scholengroep Highschool. The gymnasium is the highest type of highschool in the Netherlands. A proper English translation would be "Grammar School" . I'm mayoring in Nature and Technology, with Computer Sience as one of the extra subjects.

Occupation = I-stream Tutor. I help teachers at my school in giving extra computer classes to the first graders. A lot of website designing etcetera.

Hobbies = Computers, Gaming, basketball, watching movies and the telly.

Spoken Languages = Fluently in Zittesj, Limburgisch and Dutch. As you can see, I know how to speak English. My German is reasonable and for French..well, not that bad, I can read Latin, and I used to know Quenya. Also partial knowledge of Afrikaans and Frysian.

I will save you the rest...I'll post it another time...maybe.

Uhm, it was three times longer than that.I saw the other introductions and I thought that mine was too long...so I used the good ol' backspace a couple of times, lol.And yes Airbelgium, Dutch people have made their money for centuries by speaking several languages. You ought to know that, as you are Dutch too... :lol: