xisto Community
iGuest

Vote which is your Bulletin Board System!

wow! Someone actually uses newbb. LOL! I mean it is good, but that just surprises me. And for the others unlisted above, what do you guys use?

Are you having that split decision now? I think you should stick with phpBB. :lol: You are probably more familiar wiith phpBB. And you can always add mods. More mods!

yeah..true...:lol: :mrgreen:

I know! I almost lost a friend of phpBB to IBP! LOL! :lol:

If I did loose you, I will be working on phpBB alone. Glad you are not quiting phpBB for IBP.

lee, are you trying to increase your post? Please Post it at the right thread :

Click here http://forums.xisto.com/

I thought tha was the support forum for phpnuke and bulletin board system. So that is why I posted in this forum because it is not for support. It is only discussion.

Sorry if I did it wrong. Can you reaffirm if I posted here not for support of BBS and CMS, is it wrong or right?

oh yeah! I am not trying to get posting points. I am a forum board addict! ;) Seriously! I am. Too dull at home. So surfing the net is the best thing.

Hi lee, nice words. Sorry if I offend you. Enjoy your stay here... this forum has become a nice playground for many of us... FNH rocks..