xisto Community
nosoup4u

Girls

It's not some taboo subject. Girls, what they want? They want to have your attention and if she sees on the moment that she is not on your mind, she get nervous and want to seduce you again...

i support said Goranche. That have happened to me before. the girl thought that I have forgotten about her and tried to win me back not knowing that i was only trying to make her like me again...hehehe :(

What's up with you? Not all of us have been in your situation. And you shouldn't take things with girls so seriously. I mean just go out with them wtf you just met her and now you almost love her? No I think you're too young for something like that and even if you were 50 you shouldn't feel like that about someone so fast. Even if you're stalking her and you think you know her and she sat beside you and then one time she hugged you and know you think she likes you. Well if you were positive she likes you you wouldn't be nervous about her not liking you.

Sorry for revivng the topic, but recently my girlfriend broke up with me for my... *Sigh* best friend.

Her best friend most likely had a hand in it, but neither of those things anger me as much as something certain. Let me fill you guys in here.

First, I was alright with her dumping me.

I didn't mind her dumping me for my friend.

I was slightly confused about her friend being mad at me.

I was so angry when I read this bloody page.

This is the first girl I went out with, in other words her best friend. Once I read that, I felt like my heart swelled and was quite frankly, about to explode. I was alright before, but when I read this.. it impaled me. I couldn't stand it. Nothing outrages me more then this! As you know, I'm normally in a calm, cool, collect demeanor; but this.. this.. This ruined my idea for a new signature. That is a rage for me, and I have a feeling the response from the email I sent her (Below) wil do even more.

I finally read your website.

Do you have any idea how bloody mad that makes me, after I've asked you

several times what is wrong? Then I find out it's because I didn't help

on a project? No, you were the one refusing my ideas. I talked to Alex

too much? I was trying not to screw up like my relationship with you. I

don't understand any of you women. You're not happy either way the pie

is sliced. I don't know why I ever asked you or Alex out.

And just so you know -- thanks for ruining my relationship with Alex,

don't tell me I wasn't a 'boyfriend'. I asked her what was wrong, I

always listened to her; I always tried to help her; I tried to do

everything then buy her the whole world in a glass snowglobe.

Shakespear was right when he said it was better to have loved and lost,

so you wouldn't mess up again..

(Editor's note: I had to tone it down, as this email is 'monitored' by school administrators.)

Me, I don not have succes with girls... I have really good friends that are girls, but I don't have any girlfriend who'd like to go out with me... This really frustrating cuz' all my ohter friends are having good time with their girlfriends and me I do not have one... I had one once, but she dumped me for another boy. SH*T MAN ! :(

Ouch man that sucks. Yeah im over that girl but i would like at least one girl to not to say the two most dreaded words know to a guy, "JUST FRIENDS", when i ask her out. Hopefully ill find someone soon but until i do, well, thats my momma. :(

yea man that really sucks nosoup4u. I can have as many girlfriends as i want, some are even beginning me, but i dont really need all of them. That will mean more trouble and less happiness for me if i have so many of them at the sametime. For now, I aint got any one of them i am serious with cos I am expecting me fiancee who will be coming soon.*Feeling Happy*

Well, im not that priveledged.But, there are some girls hat i just wanna get in there face and say, "You F***** B****"That would be cool.

lols...did they get you mad in anyway? There is this girl i would have loved to say that to but, she later asked for my forgiveness and i forgave her.Well, i hope everything works out well for you pal.Stay Kool.

Why do girls act the way they do. I'll never understand girls. They are to emothional about every single thing. My girlfriends gets mad at me over stupid stuff and i'll have to say sorry even if it wasn't my faught. :)

come on ,it may seem like form of a downer in the heart department or feel shot down ,have to see something more exciting in front of you .For each of us ,there is someone waiting for ,you to step into their life ,maybe it won't happen as expected or when it should be expects ,although ,it will step into your life and whew! before you ever knew ,that special girl ,sends you a smile and her eyes ,will see only you .sometimes when we go out searching and looking ,that struggle ,becomes being shot down ,or heart feels heavy .take time in self and be happy ,just being you ,and that happiness and being you ,will shine out wards to those girls ,and like stated before you know it ,some girl ,will be stepping up towards ,you and hold a smile that ,make you do flip flops and something will change inside you ,that weight on your heart ,will be beating so fast ,that some how ,you find yourself ,unable to say no words ,when that happens maybe .although everything happens for a reason and when not looking ,things just seem ,come your way .so start shining through your day ,being happy with who you are and never be so hard on self ,be cool and live ,a life that ,describes :) ,you and who you are in this world .that is best thing you could offer any girl that could be looking your way when your not looking .