xisto Community
nosoup4u

Girls

A Lifetime? Some wander for eternity, seeking loves that were never there. Their chances missed, their fates dismissed..As you can most likely see from my siggy, (:() I've had a bit of love, of loss, and of hopelessness. I broke up with my girlfriend for the 2nd time just after school started, then I hoped up with someone else. I'm not sure whether or not to call it quits with her though, as she's just not the type I'm interested in..

Man, her profile online says, "If you like someone you should tell them, they might like you back". I did tell her and she laughed at me. Wow, that pissed me off more than i have ever been PO'ed before. I went home and beat the living S*** out of my pillow. Now im happier but still in a S*** mood. :(

Man, her profile online says, "If you like someone you should tell them, they might like you back".  I did tell her and she laughed at me.  Wow, that pissed me off more than i have ever been PO'ed before.  I went home and beat the living S*** out of my pillow.  Now im happier but still in a S*** mood. <_<

>_> beating the **** out of my pillow helps sometimes too....normaly I try picturing the face of someone I hate on it...helps <_<

What I said can only be classified as "ignorant" if the person who reads it says it is so and it's only ignorant to that person. I don't think you should've deleted it, I didn't break the ToS or trolled.

I hear ya dude. Heartache sucks. But go with it and all it means is that you'll be much happier with the girl you end up with :(

Well Nosoup4u, i will advice you to go and look for another girl who will really care for you and not someone who willl break your heart at the long run. Heart break isnt something someone should be praying for cos i have passed through it once and the experience wasnt funny for me.

so my friend, look for someone who will really love and cherish you. thats my advice for you

man.. weve all been in that same situation as you dont wory man there is someone for ya. And dont let go just cause she likes ur best friend... ur best friend might not like her.. or in turn she will end up liking you instead :( Happened to me man dont worry things always will workout the right way in the end :( (jus duno how long it takes ..)