xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Ipod NEW

Hi I m Almost Ready To Buy An Ipod Does Any one of you already have one jsut want to hear your comment :lol: about it I want to but the newest i pod 60GB + Color Screen :lol: sorry i just love those ipods and u ?

Ipods are awesome mp3 players, but a with a little too much hype. Im trying to get one, but i would be happy with a comparable player. the ipod photos are cool, but in the pics on apple's site, they look a lot thicker than the other ipods. I dont know about weight, but that could also be an issue.

I've an Ipod 2Gen, like it a lot, but the newest Iriver is also a beauty, and got more feautures. I guess thats an good alternative...

ipod just brought out a new generation of mini's!!!! its got more battery life..and instead of the normal buttons..they now have the color buttons...also there is a 6gb ipod mini! ;)

I don't think that having so much space is really that necessary with an iPod, I mean you won't listen to 10,000 songs or so in one day anyways. I have a 512MB iPod Shuffle that just came out and its great. The best part is that you can get it for $100USD and it can hold about 120 songs or so, or you can get the 1GB version for like 240 songs for $150USD. Anyways, I think that the shuffle is awesome and I'm really hoping they come out with one that has a LCD screen. 8)

It would be nice to have an Ipod, but imagine the responsibility :cry: I would get a fairly small capactity mp3 player for about ?20 and if it got broke, or lost - not such a big deal ;). But thats my opinion...

It would be nice to have an Ipod, but imagine the responsibility :cry:  
I would get a fairly small capactity mp3 player for about Ł20 and if it got broke, or lost - not such a big deal ;). But thats my opinion...

Yeah you're totally right about that...thats a real bad point of having an ipod