xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Free vBulletin Hosting?

It is a paid software, but someone could have paid the copyright to be able to host everyone who wants a vbulletin. Just that it is so expensive to buy that copyright.

Interesting... So why did Jelsoft requested them to do so? I think by the copyright if the person bought it, he/she can use it to whatever he/she like. But that copyright is what I remember very expensive. It does not worth the money to buy that particular copyright.

Or just find phpBB!  :lol:  
It is as good as the other ones.

phpBB is free that why some person prefer that, but when it comes to featues IPB and vbulletin are loaded with them!!

phpbb is awsome but they are ad supported so they are good people but why would people wanna hack there site if i found out who it was i would sue em for 5 million dollars first i get loan then sue em and then pay em back and then we be like WEEEE if ur face =D :mrgreen:

u can find vb if u look hard enough for free i dont suggest it because u might get into something illegal so i should stop talking about that its not supported on this site...both of which cost around 180 dollars...also the copyright removal for vb costs the same as the board itself so most likely thats not going to be happening with alot of people lol