xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

wondering about posting/hosting...

If someone gets hosted here after 5 posts and dont' post any more, will they stop being hosted? It seems that they like us to post, and I've never been part of a forum before and I find that like it... I'm just thinking if I forget to post for a while, will I find my site no longer hosted?

Well as long as you have an average of a couple of posts a week, you should find yourself keeping your hosting - and all will be rosy :lol:However if you get your hosting and dont post for a month - you are likely to get your account terminated :twisted: (i'm not crazy - really :lol:)

That's good to know, thanks. Is posting required to keep this an active community or for advertising purposes? It seems like an easy exchange for hosting but I've been wonder why it works that way...

Yeah also, when you visit the site and click on some of the lovely adverts you help support the site. Just found out how much cpanel is to buy!It's also nice to have an active community.