xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

question about freenukehosting and xerox-hosting

i requested xerox-hosting not too long ago and got the hosting. Then xerox-hosting closed....and now i just requested vaio-hosting with the same domain name. csclan.vaio-hosting.com. It was taken! does that mean they moved the domain name? i cant log on my ftp with the original password

They are all sort of merged now, i think - vaio-hosting.com redirects to FNH if my memory serves me correctly. FNH has been here from the start - vaio and xerox are domains which admin has bought - but i dont think they are being used now for hosting requests.

As long as admin has the capitial(funds haha i sound smart now ^-^) and members are active i beleive it will be open for a while :lol:

Well, perhaps if you had spelled capital correctly, along with capitalizing I, spelling believe correctly, and adding a period at the end you might have. But right now, not a chance! :lol:

lol nareth maybe they didnt renew tere site or they forgot to pay the bills or maybe they closed because of the stuff that was happenin or they got SUED!!