xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Realprograms

Outwar outwar

i used to play outwar months ago, when they were still giving out 200 dollarsor an XBOX (i played it in its pioneering days). :( even had my own thug builder and my own crew back then but it's quite taxing to maintain a good outwar standing. then suddenly, i just outgrew the game :( but it was fun :(

i started back in round 5 or 6 and they are just messing it up more,i havent paid any money on my account but im only at 37 k and they are making everything "if you dont pay you dont play" and its really evolved from a great game where you didnt hve the attak limits where they reset at 2k ,where getting to 100 was a acheivement and being in the h&e and vc war was a honor<<truly a great game,sad to see it go down the *BLEEP* holeif you didnt notice or check they are making a new outwar at outwar.com/v2.php and its gonna be all flash

yeah i tried alot of games like that, outwar its basically a fight to post your link everywhere and try to get your army the biggest. It is just like kings of chaos, though kings of chaos is much better because you can build a army but taking time and skill. Plus you can spy and other features that make the game better.

Hey What Is Outwar I Know Its A Game But What Kinda Of A Game A Shooting Game *BLEEP* Like That Maby Driving Or What.

Dude chill with the capitals o_O
Oh and its a thing where you sign up, get armys and such, and you get more points and **** from getting people to go to a link....I see it like crazy on NG reviews and its annoying as hell.

almost exactly as triple x said,atk people join crews raid other crews its actualy pitaful how addicting it is for such a stupid game,but its all goodthere making that flash version or whatever,im REALLY anxious to see how that turns out