xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Sony PSP

PSP almost sounds like 'Piece Of *BLEEP*'.The DS has had so much more advertising behing it. What are sony doing anyway? Don't they know its silly to release a console so late after the competition.NINTENDO FOR EVA!

In terms of the release date, Sony doesn't have much going for it. They're releasing it, what, half a year after Nintendo released their product?However, seems to have more capabilities than the Nintendo DS (eg. watching movies -- I wouldn't want to watch movies on such a small screen compared to a portable DVD player, but some people do, listening to music with media cards) and, more importantly, a joystick. I was really put off that Nintendo didn't put a joystick on the DS. It's not easy at all to play a 3D game using 2D controls.

Yeah, personally I dont really use portable gaming systems much, but if i was getting one, it would definately be the DS cuz of the design. Nintendo is rumored to be releasing a new gameboy in December too.

Yeah, personally I dont really use portable gaming systems much, but if i was getting one, it would definately be the DS cuz of the design. Nintendo is rumored to be releasing a new gameboy in December too.

errr Nintendo have released the DS - I guess that's what you mean.

I was playing on one today and was like, wow, can't cope with the dragging of fingers - too complicated for a drunk person.

Actually thats not what i mean. I mean a new version of the DS is rumored to be released in december. lol im not that stupid!!!

the PSP is amazing! crazy good graphics for a little handheld device, and it's so lightweight too! wow.. the price is a bit hefty though, $400, and I'm not sure what games they've made for it..

The PSP has a lot more going for it than you might think. It can play audio and visual content and has a much bigger screen. The PSP is way more powerful able to compete with the PS1 rather than the old N64. I would be concerned about battery life as you can do as much as that machine can do without requiring a whole lot of battery power.