xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

A bug in my account...

I was searching the forum for a similar topic but I didn't find such so I'm posting it here. There is a following bug in my account: 1. I have unlimited megabytes of available space. 2. When I log into my public ftp account (ftp.asenses.vaio-hosting.com) I see files wich in fact not exist on my account! What's going on :?: :?

In answer to your questionThe limit is 800MB - it's just that this is such a high limit, cpanel can not display it properly, it's use to limits of like 200MB and such (aren't we nice at FNH :mrgreen: )As for those files - I have no idea - try deleting them?

I cannot delete this files because I can see them only when I log as anonymous and of course I have no permission to do this in this mode.

Also, java chatroom (melange chat) doesn't working :?
Error msg:

-- Connection to MELANGE CHAT SERVER at 216.32.71.154 failed ! ---- MELANGE debug: java.ne. ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

Go into your cPanel file manager and go into the folder public_ftp, instead of public_html and try that.

These files are NOT in my /public_ftp dir. I've tried this already.