xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

This place is amazing

I know what you mean man! This place is really kind in their service! I think when people have little money, they should donate to the guy who is in charge.

crimnal, I pressume that you are talking about how the admin affords it? Well he affords giving us this space by the paying members and through ads. 8)

I'd go paid hosting if it was "needed". If this service works, I wouldn't mind supporting by paying a bit. The rates look like a steal to me anyway.First I have to get my account...

yeah i dont know what i would do without fnh. i guess i would have to get my lazy butt off my chair and go get a job :shock:

lmao Just when I was beginning to think I was the only lazy bum around here :wink:

Tim :twisted:

i've just wanted to post that kind of topic, but when it's here already - what for??i just wanted to thank all of the guys in charge here ;)thanks a lot ;)

I'm pretty sure now that I'll be getting a paid account here.

I have a few questions:

I need moderators for various tasks on my site, anyone interested (I need volunteers, but when the money comes in, It will be given to those worthy)

PM me if you're up for it

How can I switch from the subdomain I have now to my own domain. Do I have to pay for that. I'd like to try that out a bit before launching the site

thanks

-Z?

[/b]

I'm pretty sure now that I'll be getting a paid account here.

I have a few questions:  

I need moderators for various tasks on my site, anyone interested (I need volunteers, but when the money comes in, It will be given to those worthy)

PM me if you're up for it

How can I switch from the subdomain I have now to my own domain.  Do I have to pay for that.  I'd like to try that out a bit before launching the site

thanks

-Z?

[/b]

What kind of site is it? I might be interested :D

And there is no transfer fee for domain change.