xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Who is the guy in charge of this site?

Admin? What kind of username is that? A nickname at least brings out the personality of the admin. But anyways, he is too kind to be hosting so many of you guys with each a 10GB and 800 MB. Incredible heart he has! Do anyone know what inspires him to do this? I mean, the guy did not put up a post on why he gives free. Well, I did not see the post if he did.

That I understand as the goal he has.  I guess I am looking for inspiration.  :lol:  
What motivate him and inspires him?

I dont think any of us knows - apart from the man himself :wink:

What do you need to know?     Admin is a busy man.. And i thank him for the great hosting he provides us....

I need to know because kindness and generosity in my book should be taken notice. So that is why I ask. I just like to thank the guy for hosting me. :lol:

You understand what I mean. He is kind to host me for free. And I have nothing to give him. So a thank you is all I can give, so I will give that to him. I hope he will get this mesage. :lol:

Admin is not a real person - have you ever seen the film terminator? He's a T-1000 :mrgreen: Admin and all the 'staff' here are amazing.Go TEAM lol (I could so be an American Teen Movie)

What do you need to know?     Admin is a busy man.. And i thank him for the great hosting he provides us....

I need to know because kindness and generosity in my book should be taken notice. So that is why I ask. I just like to thank the guy for hosting me. :lol:

You understand what I mean. He is kind to host me for free. And I have nothing to give him. So a thank you is all I can give, so I will give that to him. I hope he will get this mesage. :lol:

If you just wanna thank him, post at the right forum stating your gratitude towards him which he rightly deserves... even though you do not know him about his background, real name, etc.. he is sensible like all of us, he understands and will be able to feel your thankful heart towards him. real names, etc do not matter.. :P

Sorry, I did not know there is a right forum to post that for the admin. You can look at my join date and I am a newbie. :lol:Which forum are you referring about? (I hope not to be annoying you with my questions about the forum. I really am not keen to this community yet.)