xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Just wondering how do people here become mods?

I am addicted to forum board messages!  LOL!

This is really why I want a website, but I can not afford one.  

Hmmm... maybe you guys should add things in this forum board to make it entertaining.  You know, add more mods to the phpBB system here such like games, gallery, journal, and stuff.  Make this place more like a community.  I can tell that most people come here to only eat and live off from FNH.  There is no relations building.

I agrre more mods, this is phpbb right? ya'll should install cashmod, and shopmod! Users earn points for posting, and then they can cash it in with at the shop mod and get cool effects with thier name and stuff!

CASHMOD HERE SHOPMOD HERE Theres also a bank mod ;) just some ideas on makin the forum a lil bit better

Tim :twisted:

i just want to become a moderator someday i wish i could this site is nice and cool well hav a nice day to you guys ;)

My friend, it seems like you may have to work hard like me. Hehehe! I am posting more than you and you are here before me.

It does look that I will have to make a name of myself here before I can become a moderator.

It's about quality not the amount :D hehe I got here before you! ;) And I also haven't got a big amount of posts... Some were pruned :!: But doesn't matter... ;)

We should really clear some of the inactive mods that are on the boards, like Roman Knuckles, who is listed as a mod of a couple of boards.

It's about quality not the amount ;) hehe I got here before you! ;) And I also haven't got a big amount of posts... Some were pruned  :!: But doesn't matter... ;)

Dont worry. I am very clear that quality posts are more important. But as you see with all my posts, they are not spams. They are worthy to take at least a glance.

Hmmm... maybe you guys should add things in this forum board to make it entertaining.  You know, add more mods to the phpBB system here such like games, gallery, journal, and stuff.  Make this place more like a community.  I can tell that most people come here to only eat and live off from FNH.  There is no relations building.

I agrre more mods, this is phpbb right? ya'll should install cashmod, and shopmod! Users earn points for posting, and then they can cash it in with at the shop mod and get cool effects with thier name and stuff!

CASHMOD HERE SHOPMOD HERE Theres also a bank mod ;) just some ideas on makin the forum a lil bit better

We tried this at the vaio-hosting forum but it filled up with spam so quickly - people would just not respect the system. At the moment there still is the spam issue, but it is only minor.

I can understand that. Hehehe! Maybe you guys should just have more mods taking care of the place, eh? Then with the fun features, it is all good!

We tried this at the vaio-hosting forum but it filled up with spam so quickly - people would just not respect the system. At the moment there still is the spam issue, but it is only minor.

Ya spam would be an issue although they do have a function to where you can set the amount of posts a user can have and earn points for, say for example for my site i wanted to allow my users to earn cash for 5 posts ever 12 hours, I would set 5 posts and then 12 hours in the admin section of the shop mod ;) Any ways it was just a thought ;)