xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Just wondering how do people here become mods?

A very interesting note is how do members here get chosen to become moderators? I am interested because one day I may want to go for that position. My future plan is to strive for that here. :lol:

I am addicted to forum board messages! LOL!This is really why I want a website, but I can not afford one. Hmmm... maybe you guys should add things in this forum board to make it entertaining. You know, add more mods to the phpBB system here such like games, gallery, journal, and stuff. Make this place more like a community. I can tell that most people come here to only eat and live off from FNH. There is no relations building.

i just want to become a moderator someday i wish i could this site is nice and cool well hav a nice day to you guys :lol:

My friend, it seems like you may have to work hard like me. Hehehe! I am posting more than you and you are here before me.

It does look that I will have to make a name of myself here before I can become a moderator.

There's also some luck- at least for me. I've been waiting for the "mod's needed thread" for awhile, but each time its happened, I've been gone. Hmm...