xisto Community
hulunes

Game Of This Kind differ to xbox ,ps...

usually games differ to pc games are controled on xbox, playstation series and other machines like Nintendo products.the post i will talk about is cell-phone game,ohhhhhhhhhhhh...maybe somebone will say it is easy to play and joyful much.do u kown some good phone-games?offer ur advice and list the company which made it as better you could. :(

There are numerous websites available that cover this topic in depth. I think you will be hard pressed to find many people who will admit to playing cell phone games. Playing cell games is viewed very similarly to say... kissing your cousin.

oh,come back for a looooong times because busy in school.u are right,the topic here could not be paid attention to,but very very more people interest in the cellphone game u know.so wait for more friend come here to share the topic... everything goes well later. come on! :rolleyes:

Nah, no-one can really take this too seriuosly, although I like rayman golf on my nokia 3510i (DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD? But really this is a topic that noone will post on unless they post like me and the past two posts. Oh well...

hey dude... taking about mobile gaming huh.. well based on my expirence the best mobile phone game maker is "GAMELOFT".. you could search about it or something..
and the most ADDICTIVE game i played with my phone is the games we called crossfire..http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ why dont you check it somehow.. but you will spend some cash playing it....