xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

my favorit sport

my favorit sport is typically dutch, it's called slootjespringen and the chance of falling into the water is big so only for the summer :oops:

I m From Pakisan.....thats y I like Cricket :D....Its a Koooool Game......just running :(......... A big Event is coming.... PAKISTAN vs INDIA ................

Glad england are ranked 2nd in the world now. Aussies coming up in the summer. cant wait we demolished south africa.bring on the aussies. we can be number one in the world then

we aint played australlia.

Too scared I bet!

haha well, have you seen Australia lately? The last few games I saw Australia in they one by 100 runs or close to it. I'd like to see you guys do that.

My favourite sports is football. While in school I used to play frequently, but now I don't even have boots..... but I continue to enjoy the game... English Premiership is the most interesting one for me... Chelsea is my fav. team as well.