xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
synderoxide

Empire Earth

I duno.. never really played empire earth .. the game is cheap .. however it take sup alot of resources . ~_~ my comp so old its about time to get a new one .. hopefully this xmas..

I have played it before.. but i dunno whats the latest in it now.. hihih... you have installer ? lol..

a bit old topic hummm but i m in concern <_< used to play it quite some yrs bak ago with single mode...now just started the online multiplayers...pretty cool...a lot ppl can play pretty fast.. i m still begineer in multiplayers.. actualli need trainin too..i would like to b train by any Pro out here...and wanna join clan tooooo...any clan out here,pls?right now i almost play all the time...cheq it out, good play...good game....worth it!bi

I used to play Empire Earth quite a bit but I don't play games much anymore. I used to annoy the people I played with because I'm the type of person that likes to make a game as long as possible, so we'd play for hours and I'd be way ahead but just advancing through the tech tree making my empire bigger, attacking the enemy a tiny bit just to keep them behind but not kill them, then when I hit the future era I'd wipe out every one of my opponents in a few minutes and they'd be all mad because they played for hours just to realize they never stood a chance and I just let them turtle away while I had fun building an army but I didn't let them know that.

Empire earth was a really amazing strategy game. The game progression, from stone age to futuristic meca world.....was really astounding. Empire Earth 2 was also great. Empire Earth 3, is beyond crap.I can't imagine a brilliant franchise like EE could produce such a pile of steaming turd.