xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Msn Virus

I recently got an msn virus because I was stupid but luckily I found a nortan tool to remove it. Just search on google and you will find it.

no, I don't think it's spam this is good.

I herd the other day not to accecpt and pics about some ppl trying to be funny and it turns out to be a virus. not remeber all the details but I'll see if I canfind them and post again. :mrgreen:

UPDATE:

http://www.happy-messaging.com/messenger/virus/

NEW UPDATE:

http://www.happy-messaging.com/messenger/v/virus/pic.html

My messenger program has been acting wierd lately! It sign`s very slow and sometime does`nt sign in at all.. (it has only started to play up since i upgraded it to msn 7 beta)I do a viral check on my comp everyweek and its not a virus... maybe microsoft messed up this time with the new msn messenger!

yeah i got hit by this, it gives u a simple message from someone else like "LOOK HERE! etc etc" and itl give u a link to download a .piff file, when you do a pic of a nice young lady with handcuffs on comes up (yeah got me excited too :lol:) and then suddenly sends itself to all of the people on your contact list without your permission.you should be very careful with this, AVG, PC Cillin and EZ trust armor didnt detect it, then when i installed nortan 2004 it found 2 trojans which took a whole load up updates to finaly get rid of :?

yeah i got hit by this, it gives u a simple message from someone else like "LOOK HERE! etc etc" and itl give u a link to download a .piff file, when you do a pic of a nice young lady with handcuffs on comes up (yeah got me excited too :lol:) and then suddenly sends itself to all of the people on your contact list without your permission.you should be very careful with this, AVG, PC Cillin and EZ trust armor didnt detect it, then when i installed nortan 2004 it found 2 trojans which took a whole load up updates to finaly get rid of  :?

That quite worrying Im using EZ trust armour! I`ll report it to them!
Just in case they have not picked it up yet....
And warn everyone else i know who is using EZ software!