xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Can I create subforums with PhpBB?

Acctualy I heard they are making something like that I am still trying to make a mod really confusing but don't worry I think they'll have it in the future in the newer versions

There is indeed a hierarchy mod. You can find it at phpbbhacks.com (use search function!!!)Indeed will the sub-forums and catergories be included in phpBB 3.x.x

Thanks for your ideas... I don't know exactely to do.... I have a lot of categories and sub-categories, I don't know how to arrange them, and I can't wait the 3.x.x version :lol: I'll try the hierarchie mod... I hope it will work :lol:

Not for me. Anyway, I'd rather use the pre-modded heirarchy files and then mod them than mod the other files. I tried once, when I had a couple of hours free and nothing to do. It's really time-consuming. I didn't even finish it after two hours of straight work.

yeah....its very difficult to install them...:lol:

Easymod can make it easier than eating bananas

is it? I tried to use EasyMod to install them but it didn't work.. :evil: