xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Order followed when creating Web hosting accounts

I would like to know the criteria used by FNH concerning the order you follow when you are creating web hosting accounts. The reason of this question is because I requested for a web hosting account Feb 11, 2005, at 11:09 PM. I have searched my request in both the Accepted Applications and the Rejected Applications forums without success. So, I do not know if my request has been studied.

Thanks

The accounts are processed in the following order:1. You request the hosting2. You wait until your request is processed (after the ones before yours) - this normally takes a few days.3. If you have broken the TOS or have not met 5 posts - your request will be moved to the rejected applications forum. However if not - you should have your request accepted and therefore gets moved into the appropriate forum.4. You will recieve a PM (private message) which gives you details on your hosting account, and after this you can login to cpanel.Hope this helps. :lol: