xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

How do you install an IPB skin????

okay my friend. here is what u do.Before all of this you should rename the image folder and upload it to : public_html/forum/style_images/why i say rename..because i think it should be name image. but there might also be another folder there name image..so its better to rename and upload!Step 1. Download the skin and unzipStep 2. Do into the forum's ADMINCP then stroll down to Skin and Templates.Click on it and you should see: Manage Skin Sets |-- Board Wrappers |-- HTML Templates |-- Style Sheets '-- Macros Import Skin files Skin Version ControlClick on Macros and browse to the folder that you downloaded and uplodad the macros file. hmm i would rename it to something.Do the same for the style sheets, html templates, and board wrappers.Step 3 .Then click on "Manage Skin Sets"and then click on Create new skin set. Rename the Skin Title to the name of the skin.click on the " use templates drop down menu and look for the select the template that u uploaded.Click on the "Used Macros set" and select the one you uploaded.Do the same for everything! thats why i said before its good to rename your stuff that you uploaded. Then after all that click on Create Skin Set.i hope this helps :lol:and ur done..if you need anything ..please reply. or if u want i can install it for you.