xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
XtremeGamer99

This Site Seems To Good To Be True.

yes the packages increase the space and bandwith of your hosting. All the other features like mysql and php come with all packages. Remember dont upgrade to a package unless you really need the space. As for the add on/ parked domains points a subdomain or sub folder to your main domain. The parked domain is when a domain is purchased a no dns server changes have been made. It points to the parked domain or parked page.

yes the packages increase the space and bandwith of your hosting. All the other features like mysql and php come with all packages. Remember dont upgrade to a package unless you really need the space.
As for the add on/ parked domains points a subdomain or sub folder to your main domain. The parked domain is when a domain is purchased a no dns server changes have been made. It points to the parked domain or parked page.

Um... Okay.

One more thing: Does the space count for the database also?

ie. if I had a 2MB database, and a 1MB site, will my total be 1 MB or 3 MB
?

yeah, now that its been asked. There is an unlimited number of databases allowed, but how about the size of the databases? I have an account on https://www.100webspace.com/ and they only allow database sizes up to 5megs. That's why I'm considering switching to Xisto :(

(also their servers are in Florida, and I have been having a lot of trouble lately because of Ivan and Frances etc...)

very good site if you ask me...everything you could ask forhosting, an arcade, a forum, an army system...what more do we need?*curevall doesnt work... :rolleyes: *but yeah thats all

all I can say is that when I had a subdomain at a different web hosting community, my subdomain worked fine. When I changed to my TLD (Top Level Domain) I had to change where my FTP logged into to log into my TLD addresss