xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Web template collection downloads

Hi there, why is it that whenever you see a free template to download, it almost never gives a description in the download file name ........ for example on one of the messages in this forum are listed a bunch of templates but no decription of what kind of template or what category it is (something like gjhijhg.zip). It gives a zip file but no reference code like gghhihhjh-restaurant.zipgjhjhghghg-fashion.zipfhghghghg-automobile.zipand so on. Imagine if you had a collection of 200 zip files and no idea as to what kind of templates they were. This is a problem that needs to be looked at.Now imagine 500 web template zip files and all the different templates were actually referenced something like the restaurant one above. It would be so easy to choose an appropriate one to use and so much faster than going through each and every template file.I guess my point is that if you are going to be considerate enough to list some free web templates, go the extra step and make a note in the zip or rar file somewhere like in the above examples. Anyways, I thought this was worth mentioning.