xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
champagne

Best Way To Keep Fit

Recently, I've seen a lot of advertising on TV about how to look more thin and what medcine would help you. These kind of stuff just like going crazy almost on every channel......Anyway, I am the kind of people easy to change my figure in both ways, either become fat or thin.However, I've never tried on some medicine that has been viewed one TV like a hundred times. I believe I can be the master of own body. :( Many people had asked me how do I make myself look more in fit.In fact, the answer is quite simple.You just have to exercise and control your diet. :( If you don't exercise, even if your weight goes down, you still won't look as good as when you've been doing a lot of excercise. Furthermore, it's healthy, why not doing so? Also, for the people who enjoy excercising, they usually have a better mental health.And, if you are taking the medicine to keep yourself in good figure. It costs you big bills. It's also not that healthy. Besides, once you stop taking those things, you would become fat again...Why not trying to do something better for your life? :(

Agree that execise and active activity are good way toobtain a good figure. However, our bodies metabolism rate is down by age.I think taking some supplement to help maintaining metabolism rate is necessary.

I've actually tried taking medicine to help me be healthier but it took a toll on my mental health. What I found that works for me is to just do at least an hour of virgorous exersize a day. This helps keep my weight nice AND keeps my mental health optimum :)

I am turning 30 next year, so I guess I must look out for what I eat. But I am trying to exercise reguraly and I eat only when I get hungry, if I don't need food and it stays on plate I don't care for that. I left it.Second thing is your mind. Getting nervous isn't helping you or your body or your mind. So I guess nice woman is a trick here too. And not letting things get you off.Lot of sleep is also important.

Keep fit is difficutly very much to me ....I want to keep fit so i spend lost of money to buy the book which theach us how to keep the fit ..but in fact .that is no a good way to let me keep fit .i try to do lost tings inorde to keep fit .afther that .i always lost my heart .

i just go to the gym everyday. not only does it help our bodies but it helps us stay mentally healthy. Trying new machines can also be an adventure., you know you did a good job the night before when you're all sore the next day :)

I don't think there are any shortcuts to keeping fit. To be fit you need to do some cardio/aerobic exercise like running or a strenuous martial arts session - add to that some decent weight-lifting, and you'll definitely be in the fit category. Even just the cardio/aerobics coupled with non-weight strength training exercises such as pushups, squats/knee-bends and crunches will be enough to keep you reasonably fit. I think I'll post a small 15 minute workout for people who don't have much time but would still like to maintain their fitness. I should put it up in a day or two. If you have trouble keeping to a fitness routine, try taking on a teen as a training partner :lol: - teens have boundless energy, and they have tons of enthusiasm as well. I train teens in the martial arts, and the result is I have the fitness and endurance of a teenager. This isn't due to any great will-power on my part - they come over and say 'hey, it's time for the session to start', and I just get with it, drop whatever I'm doing and work out with them. Besides, it's a constant source of satisfaction to me when a sixteen year old gets exhausted before I do, hehe :D (No, I'm just kidding - I'm not that evil-minded ^_^ ). - To be honest, I owe these kids a lot. I like teaching kids the martial arts - teaching is something I enjoy, so they get the best possible coaching I can give them, and in return, they help me keep superbly fit - it's a good exchange. :D This might be useful for those who find it difficult to keep to a training schedule - take on a training partner who has more energy and endurance than you do.

Edited by Yratorm, LightMage (see edit history)

If you've ever noticed in the commercials advertising those pills and medicines, it says in small letters to use with a healthy diet and exercise, which is literally the only thing you really have to do

Edited by mojoman (see edit history)