xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Google Adsense Fraud

djbungle,It has been reported to me, that previously members were being requested to click adverts purely for the sake of aiding .Google has informed us that this in fact does not aid us in any way and is actually considered to be fraud. Please ignore any previous requests to <- snipped -> ads as a matter of donation.Holy cow, This is the best news ive had in a while..Comments please!}

Admin made this clear, and I think there is a topic lurking somewhere which states that it is illegal for admin to ask members to <- snipped -> adds. Odd?!}

Look at what us humble FNHers have done, we have angered the GOOGLE GODS!!! RUNNNNNN!!!!! Anywho, the best way to deal with this is to lock/delete all threads that deal with this. From what I know, google can be strict on upholding their rules like this, so if they see anyone mentioning anything about the money-making ads on the site the post was on, they'll count it as fraud. So, be careful, nie the gods rain their anger down! :mrgreen:

Well the google people must be too cheap to pay up that much... I guess they check each thing if the price is too high... :lol:

Actually, Google doesn't pay for the ads. Google gets paid for the ads. The companies whose ads are displayed pay Google per click, and Google keeps a good portion of the money, then sends the rest to the site which placed the ads. Google enforces the policy about not encouraging users to <- snipped -> to keep the ad-payers from complaining.}

i can definetely see this as fraud. and codeFX your alf right and wrong. the people that have ads on google adsences pay google either monthly or per click im not sure but google just doesnt give whateevr money to nayway its 5cents per clcik on a google ad.

Well the google people must be too cheap to pay up that much... I guess they check each thing if the price is too high... ;)

Actually, Google doesn't pay for the ads. Google gets paid for the ads. The companies whose ads are displayed pay Google per click, and Google keeps a good portion of the money, then sends the rest to the site which placed the ads. Google enforces the policy about not encouraging users to <- snipped -> to keep the ad-payers from complaining.

But if google doesn't pay the ad-bearers much, they get more... They like more...}

Well the google people must be too cheap to pay up that much... I guess they check each thing if the price is too high... ;)

Actually, Google doesn't pay for the ads. Google gets paid for the ads. The companies whose ads are displayed pay Google per click, and Google keeps a good portion of the money, then sends the rest to the site which placed the ads. Google enforces the policy about not encouraging users to <- snipped -> to keep the ad-payers from complaining.

But if google doesn't pay the ad-bearers much, they get more... They like more...

Therefore, advertisers at google adsense can see the detail statistics of their advertisements. And from which site their ads are being clicked. If they detect abnormal click they report to Google and google doesn't consider abit, they will disable the publishers' (FNH and others) ID. That's the end.. and whatever money accumulated amount has been cancelled abruptly without any explantion, an explanation can be found only at TOS and service at google adsense.

I hope only genuine clicks should be generated. If you are really interested in the ad, you cannot just click only once, you will surely go deep inside the advertisers' site (that helps the clidk-through, which fraud clickers don't usually do) making the click very reasonable for advertisers to accept it as a genuine click... Knowing these facts, let us know how to manage adsense here... misuse of anything is dangerous including internet and this adsense...

A very long explanation indeed... ;)}