xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Is there such a thing as a free online game???

I don't mean like miniclip or anything like that, I mean like Counter Strike or something like that. Proper network games that need team play. Are there any free ones available? I work at some youth centres that are interested in gaming, but we don't have the funds to go out and buy the games... Is this a lost cause?

Um... there are ones to play on a lan or online that are free... If your looking for a free fps thats legal I would reccomend "Americas Army." Its free, and multiplayer with pretty good quality graphics. This whole forum has a bunch of free game listed, take a look and expirement with them.

Um... there are ones to play on a lan or online that are free... If your looking for a free fps thats legal I would reccomend "Americas Army." Its free, and multiplayer with pretty good quality graphics. This whole forum has a bunch of free game listed, take a look and expirement with them.

Agry :wink:

You alco can get some free MMORPG's... line Lineage 2... Mu Online and more...

Agry :wink:

You alco can get some free MMORPG's... line Lineage 2... Mu Online and more...

l2 has been p2p for like 2 years O.o mu =/ And sure there r lots of free games out there just dl them =p its free

rockstar games has recently released Grand Theft Auto for a free download, and Grand Theft Auto 2 for a free download. The official site is always clagged up but you can go to THIS PAGE for many good "mirrors" for those two games. You can play them across lan networks I think. I only wish I could go to a community hall where I could play these two games...