xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

is this true?

I am not giving this review just because I hate this host or because I hold any grudges against them. This is just the true review so that more people don't suffer from this host. I would have given it a rating even lower that one star if it were possible. Their offer does look decent on the outside but you know about it properly when you request for hosting. They take at least one week to accept your application (exceptions are everywhere - I am not talking about exceptions), the requesting forum is locked every other day for 10 hours and when finally you get the hosting... after 15 days the server finishes, all the files are deleted and you and your site are stranded without a host. You must be thinking - 'Why is it on the top 10 list then?'... because they admins regularly beg the members to vote for them, that's why. My personal experience: When I joined the forum I learnt that they were recovering from a crash. I did not give it a thought, thinking that it may have been a one-time occurance. Then I came to know that it had happened before also. I still applied for hosting and got it in two days. Then after one week, all the files of every site were deleted. WOW! Again I applied after two weeks... after 15 days, they move to another server and more than half of the hosted sites lose their files, account, everything - I also being one. Then, I reply for the last time... I wait for one week and then my request has dissapeared.The only good thing I found was that the community is very good. Nothing else. If you still want to be hosted there... it's your choice. Best of luck!!!I see this in the reviews, i think some jaleous guy wrote it

well im to lazy to read eevrything but i prety much agree with you with the first part. but this will probaly be closed.

Yhea same thing here.

well im to lazy to read eevrything but i prety much agree with you with the first part. but this will probaly be closed.

lol... I read about 2 lines :lol: