xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

When do you think all Free HostingRequests will be finished?

im still on mid 5th page out of 6. sucks. lol honestly, AT THIS RATE I THINK fnH WIll stop giving free accounts. because yesterday none were created so... i didnt vote i dont know yet. deifntely not tommororw, nor next week. maybe 2-3 weeks the 4 pages will be done.

This is just my opinion, but these types of threads are stupid, pointless, and serve only (for me) to get me in a bad mood. I just don't see the point in creating threads like this. I'm not going to stop you from creating them, and I certainly won't delete or lock them, but this is my position on threads like this. As such, I'm not going to state my position.

it is pointless and serves no point but i just wanted to know. and it is boring around here. so.. i thought i would create it. it doesnt hurt to create it. and how can you possibly get in a bad mood becuase of a thread? its non-existant.

No, it is existant... in the form of a bunch of tiny magnetically-charged pieces of metal on a hard-disk somewhere in the vast world. :lol: It also might have something to do with the fact that this is coming after several hundred thousand threads created by newbies who don't search or even read asking "When is the hosting going to be up?", which got on my nerves, and then this anger is probably an extension of the anger I was feeling then. :lol: