xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Counter-Strike Source Question...

Counter-Strike: Source is with HL2.So even when buy the bronze version (the normal version) of HL2, you automatically get CS: Source too.

Counter-Strike: Source IS really that good.But you have to be for that kind of games,if you are somebody who never played Counter-Strike before its nothing special, but I was kind of freaked to Counter-Strike: Condition Zero and for me Source is soooooooo good ! :shock:

counter strike source is a tad rubish when i 1st pld it but im getting to like it a tiny bit more it needs to b tweeked a bit to make it a gd game but its got alot of pertental ;)

you have to get used to it. Best bet is to play on a server of your own creation, and just play against bots. Most of the time you go out online the first time you play and unless your an FPS god your going to die. But its fun once you adjust to the series, online play is beautiful.....now to wait for DOD:SOoo, and if at least get the silver package, that way you get DOD:S when it comes out :D

well when i first tried it it was last september my college m8s got me in a lan center and ever since i been hocked on itso much i got my self hl2 my own server and new pc geari just love it(i own a clan if anyone wans to join) lol