xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

C.S.I Crime Scene Investigation

Hello guys,Who knows and likes C.S.I?Its very very good!!! I like so much...And the serie is showing now here, in Brazil...Other I like is the X-Files...

I love CSI,  NOt had chance to see any of the new - CSI new york yet! that any good?

Hey, yeah! This is a very good serie. But i was never heard of new CSI... I will search about it... tnx... :lol:

I know realism isn't what makes a show enjoyable or not. But I tend to prefer more realistic shows. I like Monk a lot. It even had an episode last year that made fun of shows like CSI: wherever and all their fictional, made-up technologies they used. Like Sherlock Holmes, I think the most intriguing crime stories, whether written or filmed, are ones with a super-smart, super-observant, intuitive, creative-thinking investigator. It seems like a major cop-out to be able to "computer-hack" or invent some new, totally unreasonable machine to pick out the One Important Clue. True detective work is about piecing lots of little, subtle clues together into a coherent picture.

I love CSI. I think it is a lot better than the spin offs, although I like the spinn offs' as well ;) My favorite characters in CSI is Grissom, Sarah and Eric ;)

Yeah I like CSI, I mean (can't come up on his name but) that guy who come up with this, really gotta be a genial..! Okay, little bit overreaction but hey, you gotta be creative to come up with many good series.I don't know if this is true, but Las Vegas is a serie that they show on tv 2 here in Holland, but is it not the same guy who produces this??? I really love that show too, The humour in it is really my humour.There are few people who say that CSI is the perfect serie to watch if ya don't wanna get caught after comitting a murdercrime. But it's true. In CSI they show every thing they search and to find the murderer.It's funny do, I hope they come up with a new serie of CSI because nowadays they show episodes I already have seen, in Holland

the producer is jerry brockhiemer (i think i spelled that lasxt name wrong) yeah i caught up with all 5 seasons worth of episodes on spike tv so im good to go, but i don't watch miami or new york they just don't appeal to me for some reason, maybe when the reruns kick in I might watch them, but stil lwaiting for the episode where grissom and willows lock lips and get it on. ;)