xisto Community
iGuest

AA - America's Army

I love AA and all realistic shooters, reason for my website. if a/o is interested in running a gaming site i am looking for some ppl who know some stuff about php and graphics (photoshop/ellemant stuff)

i know that i liked the style of the game when a played it... (i stopped at the training...) and i not played since this day... but do you have some screenshot of AA ? and I know that you can download a version on the official website and i want to know it is only a demo or a complete version....

I will not say America's Army it draws in and this very. It how first once zobaczyłęm this game on eyes this so me wciągła it that it did not was can was was from her detach I played almost two days without dream

i know that i liked the style of the game when a played it... (i stopped at the training...) and i not played since this day... but do you have some screenshot  of AA ? and I know that you can download a version on the official website and i want to know it is only a demo or a complete version....

it is complete version, an u can find some good screanshots on official site and here:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

at picture galery

Don't know. If you are mote specific about it i can tell. But AA is a good game. Because it's free, else it would be a terrible game. ;)

yeah it would alsow be a bit better if it had some kind of campaign or sp missions because my PB aint woring and i have to play one the servers with out it and iam tierd of all those noobs using cheats like today the guy was just sitting with m9 kiling every one with one sho from the other side of the map on bridge crossing :/ :shock: ;)

AC, try updating your PB files manualy wit pbweb.exe

As a note about those single player mission etc. AAO is in the proccess of working on a very unique AI system (they work as teams instead of individual bots) this is for a Co-Op play feature to be released in a near future version.

For more infor visit here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/