xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Does anyone make their own movies?

Hey everybody, I'm new to this forum and was just wondering if anyone here makes their own movies, whether it's shorts, random clips or animations??

If you mean actual films, indeed...In the process of one at the minute. Writing would take up most of my time rather than shooting though. Not every screenplay we come up with can be shot at the present time....and yourself?

lol woot, i dont want to guess what you were filming :|

its a nice story.. about 1 guy (me :oops: ) n 1 chic (an old girlfriend)..
its an action movie :lol: lol

I've done a few things, mainly documentary work, but I have also done a few shorts as well as music videos. I like playing with visual effects and animtion...

Me and my friends made one called Tu Est Mort. Its sequel Tu Est Plus Mort was slightly more successful.The cabbage patch queen will return!(In Tu Est Mort: Cabbage vs Swede) :lol:

i also make a CS MOVIE of a CS championship that we played.it was really nice.... very good frags ... nice electronic music... n a lot of headshots :mrgreen:

its a nice story.. about 1 guy (me  :oops: ) n 1 chic (an old girlfriend)..its an action movie :lol: lol

Haha, funny stuff. I'd like to see that CS movie :lol:

People who watch and perform Jackass stunts are not likely to be able to read, much less comprehend it...jk...well sort of...I have not attempted to make any movies yet, but I have to try sooner or later with a new dv camera that my dad just bought. Amazing quality, and I have Studio 9 plus on my laptop so as long as that doesn't freeze then I should be fine.TZK

I made a movie a short about 6:30 long (approx) and I am in the process of putting it on my website (thanks FNH) so hopefully you should all see it soon, the name of the movie is, wait for it, Bjam Man vs The World its great, i think so anyway!