xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

How many times have you been robed?

Ok im just wondering to see how amny people/their houses get robbed. Post how many times your hosue got robbed and you like by yourself walking.Ok for me, 3 kids tryed robbbing something from me but didnt succed. My house has been robbed 3 times. we got an alarm then no more.And my garage has eben robbed like 10times! There have been like 8 bikes missing. in september they stole my xGames Bike. sadly. i miss it.

Somebody attempted to rob me on my fist day at junior high school. I told them that they weren't getting anything out of me unless they killed me first. I'm not afraid of being shot or hurt.

Well, in accordance with the title of this thread, I've never, ever, been robed. And I never plan to. And I hope to never be. :?

However, I believe you were meaning robbed. I have never been robbed, either, luckily. :lol: It may have something to do with my type of lifestyle. I've only ever lived in neighborhoods where crime isn't a problem, and my high school doesn't have a problem with bullies.

Somebody attempted to rob me on my fist day at junior high school. I told them that they weren't getting anything out of me unless they killed me first. I'm not afraid of being shot or hurt.

Thats pretty brave of you. I have never been robbed - and thus am happy :lol:

well i dont live in a bad area. just i dont know. i have no idea who kept stealing my house. and your sooooo lucky that you only got $20 taken from you. we must have had like $5000+ taken from us. my brother had like $300 in a case, my dad had valuable stuff in it, and laot of other stuff, and they took my moms wedding ring, or engagment i forget. and they took my bike wich was $140, and all the other bikes and all of the other stfuf they took.*Ok i forgot what i was goingt o say enxt, shuit.*

I said the exact same thing, but then they pulled a knife on me and stabbed me in the stomach :lol: took my wallet...luckly this was coming out of the bank after I had made my deposit! :lol:

I got got robbed once while i was on a train home from blackpool from 4 manc chavs! They stole my new jacket..I also had my home broke into once! the twats stole my laptop, my cd collection and my mountain bike.. that mess me up, i had a knife and a baseball at the side of my bed for months after that..Still very weary now when i leave the house! If anyone breaks into my house now while im in i will KILL THEM "were allowed to kill the twats now in england" Yay

I got got robbed once while i was on a train home from blackpool from 4 manc chavs!  They stole my new jacket..I also had my home broke into once! the twats stole my laptop, my cd collection and my mountain bike.. that mess me up, i had a knife and a baseball at the side of my bed for months after that..
Still very weary now when i leave the house!  If anyone breaks into my house now while im in i will KILL THEM    "were allowed to kill the twats now in england"  Yay

Thats a rough deal bungle... Sorry to hear it. how are you able to kill them? :lol: Chavs are the most flea ridden humans in existence.