xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

---===request banner===---

AHOHOHGAUHGADLGNAOUEVHFOUH!!!!! Don't have the site resize the browser!!!!! (Lol, sorry, I know you weren't looking for advice. I just hate it when sites do that.)

no offense.. but your site is pretty uglydid you do it with DWeaver?if you do... i have a lot of nice templates...with the .PSD n .PNG so you can modify themi can share them with you :lol:

lldesigns, Thanks for the help, but it would be nicer if thare was a picture on the background.And Wood, I know the site does'nt look that good but maby u can hlep me with it. I am just a beginer trying to learn making a website.Miketron, Sorry for my bad englishCodeFX, I removed the resize script. hope u like it better now.Edit: Contact me on msn: vogelrokker (at) gmail.com

whoa thats ...... different, but actually reminds me of my first site lol, dont give up keep at it and youll learn the tricks. whats your site about?