xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

skateboarding

Its not games, its sports.I was being a jerk answering in games cause I can never even stay on a skateboard while its rolling but I am a whizz at Tony Hawk 1, its great.

I'm moving this to games, because you have posted it in the wrong section.  

I don't think that this topic belongs in the game forum but in the sports forum...

scene-star are you even talking about a game or real life, because in real life I have no clue, if your talking about a game you might want to be specific as to which one.

scene-star, I just didn't get your question. Could you explain it better plz? I cannot build a scene of what you say in my mind :S

I may imagine that you jump with the next condition: Switch. So if you're goofy, left foot in the nose and right in the tail, and if you're regular, right in no, left in tail. You jump and do a Front Side Flip. Ok... If that's the situation, what's the problem at the landing, what do you need to know?When you land, your feet aren't place on the board? Mmmmm... just step on them with both feet :DYour deck doesn't do a whole flip? "Kick" it harder when jumpingYour skate does more than 1 whole flip? "Kick" it softerWhen you land, your skate suddenly stop and your face hits the ground? Make less force at the nose and more at the tail.When you land, your board flyes away and you *bottom* meets the ground? Less power at the tail, more at the nose....Mmmmm... I cannot imagine more differents way of falling. But just try it and try it and try it. I know it's hard to control the skateboard well.I don't think this has helped you even a bit, but to try...Good luck

You have to keep pressing the triangle button on Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1

Now that is funny..I swear i bet at least half a million people started skating because of that game