xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

domain name

I need to know if there is any good free domain names.I have 2 PTR scripts and I don't have anything left to get domain names.Please help

Domain redirections such as .tk can not be used to register, but you can use them later to redirect - only if you want.

The .tk redirect is very nice because it looks almost as if you have a real domain name. But I wouldn't reccomend using it because many people (such as myself) can not see any .tk websites. I reccomend just buying a domain name, they are very cheap (you can get them around $5 per year).

You can get free .info domains.You need your credit card to register it (so you wont abuse it) and then you can get a free .info domain.

sorry to keep posting . i have just signed up you will need credit card details but they are free and there is no VAT or stupid fee's.all free aslong as you register before the domain goes on sale or sumut like that.

Watch out though it might charge fee for setting up the NS etc etc read the rules carefully.*edit* you can edit your post you know just like i just did.

sorry i didn't know u can edit them... how do u do it cos i cant see an edit post button. I applied but heard no more from them , but they didnt ask for personal details so i ent bothered.