xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

warez or not

Dude I wouldnt risk it.... Besides think about the guys who code the software your using... Is it fair to them that your helping support an underground group who feels nobody should be paid for there work.... Now before you answer that think about this.... You goto work...You work very very hard... You earn your money....You go to pick up your paycheck.... And it isnt what you expected it to be because outsourced you for free and thought you should be working for free also.... I dont know about you but that would tick me off...Anyways thats just an opinion... I aint flaming you hear... I apologise if you feel that I am in advance...Just using my voice of conscience... :lol:

well thats not always true for example i got a warez copy of photoshop cs witch is like $600 and i dont think i would ever buy that so i dont think adobe lost much

well if your using the adobe cs and you did not pay for it then how can you say they didnt loose anything...And since you said you would never buy it you gained a 600 piece of software.... that same 600 could buy you a tv set in the same store that software is bought out of but would you walk out of that store with the tv set saying you would never buy it?Sorry just my same old opinion and conscience speaking up...please take no offense... :lol:

i can see where he is coming from that if it wasn't free he wouldn't have got so that wud mean not paying anyway ... but still i always buy my software as if the whole world downloaded adobe wud go bust and no more nice software and we dont need that