xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Place ads on your site in a few minutes!

Sounds good. Thanks.I removed the "/webmaster.php?site=webmaster_24215kn" part of the link, I hope you don't mind.I don't think you're allowed to do this here,

lol - just checking the site out and saw this. Go to this part of the site:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ you will see this:"Ads will start appearing instantly. Don't wait. Start getting paid today! Checks are sent on the 5th of each month for the previous month. "Did I miss out when they decided on changing the way we spell cheque?

I wouldn't call it a mispelling.Different nations using the same language sometimes have some things different. It is mostly noticable on the acent between the English speaking countries though.

i can speak in italian i even wrote an italian poemI have said never I would havebeen here to only mourn thereforethe fire to you the festivitiesnever an always lost NIGHT variousa no history single I only withyou the stars AND the single SEAyour ace I succeeded to watch onlya summer you six be my solo isended and door via I know thewinter to you the scolorir?photography I will put via fara sea between of we the friendgoodness knows if you will tellof me I only know that it willnot understand is not deceivedwill not call you burns me a po'but I will not only cry PROMISEDmessages that will not be enougha year will pass changes to theworld and our ageand if your wondering why that dont make no sense its becausethe google translator is CRAP!!!!!!