xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

how much can i upload?

i basically need free nuke hosting so that i can upload .wmv files. i have searched endlessly to find an appropriate web space provider but no luck.most of my files are approx 50 mb. i don't want to keep them there permanently, only for a week or so for approx 5 files which are 50 mb average. kindly guide me as to whether nuke hosting is for me, and if not, then please give help.thank you.taha

There is no file limit so far. But you must not upload illegal, copyrighted files anyway. Search the forum, you will get more info. Best of luck

Yeah, there is no limit... except... 800MB, which if your whole limit :lol:

if the files exceed 800mb, what can i do?
you sayd you needed 5 files of 50 mb... 5x50 is 250... so wtf is the problem

While talking about music; i have friend who is making some music of his own (sry on my bad english) and he would like to get some feedback about his work. can i ask this community to dl these songs, listen to them and post some feedback?

mp3's arent illegal , its just a file format ... they are only illegal when its not your music or soundbytes on them , or you dont have permission... if you have permission i recommend you send prrof to FNH or have it on your site so the site isnt deleted by misunderstanding.in response to what happens i exceed my limit with wmv's rather than putting them in zips use .rar's you may need special software to do this but it compresses them alot better.