xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Should I open up a forum name "Spam Can/Trash Can"

When you make it, can you make it so it's read only? So that mods and admin can move stuff into it, users can read the topics, but can't reply to them. I've seen this done before.

When you make it, can you make it so it's read only?  So that mods and admin can move stuff into it, users can read the topics, but can't reply to them.  I've seen this done before.

make sure ALL mod's can do that, and not just the mods over the "main" area or what ever. 8)

spam spam spam i love spam
http://www.herbalsmokeshop.com/ home of the HIGHEST QUALITY, Strongest, Most Effective 100% LEGAL Buds & Herbal Smoke, Mood & Sex Enhancers, and Smoking Accessories with WORLDWIDE Same Day Shipping. Including the ultra potent: Hawaiian Herbal Hybrid Bud, Herboponic, Blueberry Herbal Hybrid, Solid Herbal Concentrates & our highly preferred legal smoke combinations of herbal smoking blends & buds enjoyed by thousands of trusted repeat customers.