iGuest

Too many topics being locked..

I lock topics for these reasons
*I've someone has requested it
*If it's a duplicate
*If it breaks the forum rules
*If it's just spam
*If it is redundent

Like I've said before - If you've got a problem PM me, stop starting topics about me.

FYI Random - why should I increase my time by editing posts, it's alot easier to just reply.  Also Little_One does the same:http://forums.xisto.com/

YOU MIGHT WANT TO INCLUDE A VERY GOOD REASON WHEN YOU CLOSE A TOPIC NOT JUST "CLOSE"

AND NOT CLOSE A TOPIC BECAUSE ITS JUST AN OPINION
http://forums.xisto.com/

I class that as a personal attack - see forum rules. Opinions would be classed as something like, "whats better football or rugby".

The 6548thread is a personal attack or the post?_____________.--------Also, unfortunately I haven't been able to do moderator actions becuase it has stopped working, for example there is no link that says "You can moderate this forum"... I'll pm you if you like.

The 6548thread is a personal attack or the post?_____________.--------
Also, unfortunately I haven't been able to do moderator actions becuase it has stopped working, for example there is no link that says "You can moderate this forum"... I'll pm you if you like.

The post - the topic was started after this one got closed: http://forums.xisto.com/

FYI: admin banned thaSniper.

Nice opinion, Intermontano... I agree, he complains about spamming, and leaves 1-word posts...  :roll:  

When I lock a topic, if i don't have anything else to say, then I edit the last post, and add something like

Locked ~Random

or something... :lol:

So really hazaa3000 spams to when he just writes one word. So that means if i write a one word post it wont be spam?

Oh yhea and hazaa the Little_One does it but not as much as you spammer. Oh yhea alsoyou dont include reasons every time. And also I like to speak my mind. FREEDOM OF SPEECH

If I've locked your topic and you don't understand why, feel free to PM me and I will give you a long reason why. But 9/10 topics are locked for obvious reasons, and don't need an explanation given. Or someone has already pointed out why the topic should be locked, and I'll just close it. I post 'closed' as a post so you guys know who has closed it, so if you need to contact the mod who closed it, you can.

e.g > some new user posts about warez
> another user points out that they are not allowed to and gives the reasons why
> I'll come along, remove the links, and close the topic.

or see it in action: http://forums.xisto.com/

I really don't see the problem here.

don't worry guys..I'll open spam can and fnh list tomorrow.ps-FNh list contains illegal list, warn list and ban list(includes username and I.P)

:? there are alot of locks... this ones not...

ok, that's what we're talking about, I think that counts as SPAM! This one is not locked because ppl are still posting in it you retard. :twisted:

:? there are alot of locks... this ones not...

ok, that's what we're talking about, I think that counts as SPAM! This one is not locked because ppl are still posting in it you retard. :twisted:
WHOOOOOHOOO ADMIN FLAMING FNH EVIL GATE PORT WHOO FIRST POST ADMIN RETURNED 666 POSTS WOOHOO WHAT AN COINCEDENCE

don't worry guys..I'll open spam can and fnh list tomorrow.

That should be interesting. A spam forum with a lot of spam about spam!!!!! :roll: Behold - the descend of fnh. :arrow:

WHOOOOOHOOO ADMIN FLAMING FNH EVIL GATE PORT WHOO FIRST POST ADMIN RETURNED 666 POSTS WOOHOO WHAT AN COINCEDENCE

What are you talking about nareth! TRY TURNING CAPS OFF