xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Too many topics being locked..

you think that is abusing powers? omg i get banned/wanred from so many forums becuase the way i talk. curses is in my vocabulary and if im mad or not i still say it and moderators/admins get mad so they ban me./ i got banned like 4+ times at https://www.phpbb.com/, i dont know what id di, i think i said i dont give a *BLEEP* in a forum and i said i dont give a *BLEEP* if a moderatyor bans me and i think he ddi ban me. i cant stand *BLEEP*ing moderators. well i thought it was kind of mean that he wanted to ban people off of this forum when this forum was losing members.

That's more like it, Hazaa...Make every post like that, and more people will start liking you... otherwise, people will just get more and more worked up and some time, they will just make a new topic and release all their anger, with you getting offended and locking the topic with a 1 word post :lol:

I voted for No :lol: That?s nice work, keep up the Good work hazza3000 8) My oppinion is that if Site Moderator close the topic he or she has a good reason to do so 8)