xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dreek

Any Dod Teams/players Here?

I'm a co-leader of a DoD (Day of Defeat) team and I'm interested if there are any other players or clans on these forums. We are new (around 1 week old) and currently have 4 members and looking to recruit about 6-7 more active players. If you are a player or another team leader then please come chat to us about joining or setting up a pcw/scrim. You'll find us in #creative.dod @ QuakeNet.

dreek i would LOVE to join your clan i played with you guys the other day you're pretty damn good i would say you're gonna be like bursting onto the top division 1 scene soon enough within the eu and uk. I am a heavy mostly but i can play light or sniper. I've had previous clan experience in american clans but i play european now.

Hey, I read this and I would just like to say that I do play DoD. I am not the best of players but I guess I am alright. I don't mind joining your team/clan.Please reply soon,Kp_komal -reply by DoD name:Kp_komal