xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Hello! Right from India

Hi guys, Had been looking for a nice hosting package. Thanks to Freenuke hosting for providing this great package :D . Offer of unlimited databases in Mysql is the highlight. Also, thanks to Nehemiah for referring the site to me. By the way, I am Praveen J, doing my III year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in the National Institute of Technology, Trichy, India. I am Male 21. I am interested in web designing, browsing etc. and would like to make online friends. I am always open to friendly invitations. :twisted:

Good luck with your website. I admire nearly every Indian I have worked with over the course of my career. Good luck in school too.-Rexkix

I do hope to be active here. I like this forum simply because of two reasons. One, the number of people on it and the second one, the response of the admin here. I got two posts from him, one quoting all the users to be active on the forum and the second one apologising for sending it to all rather than to those who are inactive. Apologising, that too to an unknown person, is a great gesture and I admire you, Cop. Also, good to see a forum running cleanly with so many users. :oops: