xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

best mp3 players

IS THE ipod really that great? what about the shuffle?

yes you can put Linux on it, and use it with the iTunes Music Store. (AAC compression has been scientifically shown to be better than Windows Media, in tests).

I don't know about the shuffle, I don't tend to use Flash Players myself.

I have tried an IPod mini, and the way you navigate around the player is really good i think. I was attached to it for a while - pity it wasnt mine :lol:

Yeah the shuffle looks cool, plus its cheaper than almost anything else, and its small. The creative one looks pretty good if ur looking for one thats cheaper but has more disk space.

i have an ipodthe looks r GREAT!!but i must admit it isnt a very handy mp3 playai actually have another mp3 playa (small 1) which i use more often than my ipod(reasons:1-it is smaller 2-it has a radio 3-it has voice recording)however i do use my ipod for storage

I have to second the iRiver vote, they're just great. If you're looking for a harddrive MP3 player then get an Iriver H320. It plays movies, views photos, has FM Radio, record and of course supports Ogg, Mp3 and WMA. I don't understand why anyone would get an iPod seeing as most people already have one, i myself bought a h320 to stand out and its been working really well. :lol: