xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Idea

I think it takes too much time and effort to manage to reflect the account size/type to your activity on the forum. I think its just more an ease of mind to let the enduser decide themselves what they really need or not.I think the 3 types of accounts system is a good idea, the newbie can start with the first account and the experts or people with more domains choose 2 or 3.Also the option to upgrade later from your chosen account is a good option. Maybe at that stage you can "reward" more active users on the forum with the extra options to double the webspace/bandwith of their current hosting package. Something like "40 postings or up = double webspace".

get a few more admins to deal with the load but in effect it is making more sense to use only what is needed so the more active you are the more space you can get and bandwith