xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

NFSU2

I have this game for PC and the first couple of times i played it i was like really lost and i couldn't find the shops and stuff like the indivdial ones, i was going nuts.

Yeah! I love this game but I had to leave it for a long while. First of all, my Graphic Card got overburnt and crashed, and now I have a second handed cheap one that doesn't allow me to play

Gec, if ur still watching this topic, the % you see are how far these people have gone in the game.Right now im roun 55% with everyhting unlocked except wide-body ____...man i even forgot the whole name.So far i like racing in the Hundai, not the best for turns, but its got some awesome acceleratioon...expecially wit all extreme packs.

I think the game really rocks. I mean the lights and all is great. But the race is not stimulating. Its beautiful but boring!!

BDB

Posted Image

I think Need For Speed Underground 2 is way better than Underground 1, And way better than any street racing game that i ever played in my life. Good job. I played the demo and dint kinda like it, but when i got the full version it was another impression on this game. The Demo stinks. Dont judge this game if you havent played the full version :arrow:

My best car right now on NFSU2 can get 0-60 in 1.27 seconds0-100 in around 3-4 secondsa 1.026 mile corse in 22.37 seconds (Bayveiw Bridge) correct me if im wrong on distanceThat was with 6/6 shifts perfectBTW top speed at the moment is 222 mph

damm bro.. what kinda car is that? Also does Need for speed underground 2 haves a Nissan Skyline. This is one of my favorite cars. :arrow: