xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

lol when it comes

In a way they dont listen to the rules because if there not active they will get hosting takon away. They will post here when they are stuck or to moan :roll:

yeah im glad to see free hosting back up too, but i know i come around and talk here every once in a while, im grounded alot, so pretty much i can only do it while im at school

you are right. Since most of the people come here with the hope of freehosting at first place. As they get to know more about this, they will as you've expected them...

lol when free hosting come up notice how many people come and post there. When it was down did't see them post once :lol:  :roll:

Yeah I noticed that too darkcloud22 haha :lol: 8)

I just hate how none of the new people read the rules. Go to rejected requests and look how many people have requested free hosting with their first post. Its kinda sad...

I agree once again TheStand, people just can't read. I'm suprised that with a topic in all caps that says read before requesting hosting cannot attract their attention. I think not knowning(or knowing very little) English doesn't help lol. :lol: 8)

I just hate how none of the new people read the rules. Go to rejected requests and look how many people have requested free hosting with their first post. Its kinda sad...

I so agree with you on that - seriously how do users miss this?? It's not like it's hidden or anything.