xisto Community
Kovi

New Runescape Clan Look Here for New Runescape Clans

Add me-I put my chat 'on' and I'm making a pure clan.I amlvl 43 combat and can hit 17s already. so if you think ur a good pure then addme and join my clan...40+ pures and you have to be good not noobs..:)-Kids Strengs

Combat : 43attack : 40strength : 57defence : 1mage : wanted 40 I will get higher soonrange : 1, raises my hppray : 1, raises my combatif you see my online it means I am online if not then I'm offline, since I put my chat on 'on' all the time... hop you are intrested in my clanclan name????....bandits for now or aka outlaws...might change if hear of good suggestions...-Kids Strengs

Come in ym clan!! attack: 41strengh: 44defence:45Combat:50mage: 10range: 1pray: 41so my name on Runescape is Xoutragex3 come on my clan chat any time :D-Xoutragex3

Hi, my runescape name is f1r3 1n h3llmy stats are:combat 6049 attack43 strengthdefence 20 (am getting 40 - 45, becoming rune pure)59 hprange: 72prayer 44magic 68cooking 75, (am getting 99 cooking) wish me luck o.0have done desert treasure etc :)contact me any time

Notice from rvalkass:
You can use the Edit button to add to your post, rather than making 3 consecutive posts.
Edited by f1r3 1n h3ll (see edit history)

Hay ill start it with you to my stats: Strength:70 Attack:60Defence:53Magic:45Range:43Prayer:35 Mining:34Smithing:32Fishing:60Cooking:49Firemaking:16Woodcutting:68Hitpoints:64Runecrafting:10Crafting:38

Making lvl50+ clan

New Runescape Clan

Making clan lvl 50+ unless I say you can join any way my name is fullysick896

Stats

Combat:50

Str:49

Def:33

Atk:40

-reply by RYAN

Replying to Kovi I'm hi guy 27 P2PHITS-48ATTACK-52COMBAT-60STRENGTH-50DEFENCE-(you guessed it)50PRAYER-20PS:I am normally in world 144 playing pest control (cos' I got nothing better 2 do)and I wear full rune with rune scimmy and adamant kite shield plus a ammy of power.-reply by hi guy 27

can i join ur clan?

New Runescape Clan

I think this clan is very cool and I want to join it

My user name is Narnaja!!

Combat-59

Attack-47

Strength-53

Defense-46

Magic-37

Ranging-18 lol

Prayer-27

I hope I can join so add me! I have full rune and a rune scimmy,

A rune pick and a rune h5 helm and sheild. And my mining is 56 Please add me!

-reply by Narnaja

runescape

New Runescape Clan

Replying to Kovi I would like to join your clan. Please respond by e-mail please. I probaly wont respond for a week but I will. Thanks Nightsky4312

-reply by Nightsky4312

any one who wants to join a clan:

New Runescape Clan

Go to zanpakuto.Tk and register and follow the instructions

(only a 85+ clan or if you have a 90+ skill skilling/pk clan.)

-reply by mc-bruter

Would anyone like to help start a Runescape clan? I'd like to start one and want to know if there is any interest in one.

My Current Stats

Name: Tirahs

Comabt: 59

Hitpoints: 48

Attack: 52

Strength: 50

Defense: 40

Prayer: 33

Would anyone like to start a clan with me? I'm usually on World 19, and am only F2P.

Yo i got a pretty good runescape account. It is at level 103 with 75 strength and @@@95strength@@@ and 71 defence. The hitpoints are 71 and i am a p2p. I have a ot of good stats at it including 60 range and 67 mage. My prayer isn't good though..

Replying to Kovithis is a comment Maybe you would like to join a fun loving clan we accept anyone from lvl 40-the max level lol But if you join and are a low level you will not go pking with higher levles BUT...You are going to join in the many festivities we have weekly! we also do many things as a clan together (castle wars, quests, clan wars,etc.) but that's just the clan stuff we also have amazing things other than that! we have-field day,fire day,kareoke(not that fun),holiday parties(halloween christmas,etc.)we celbrate b,day parties and much more we would love you to join just message at ric_awesome2@yahoo.Com-reply by jocelyn treivino